Posted in Thin Profile Boxes
A few years ago Dunkin’ Donuts opened a “green” store in St. Petersburg, FL. The restaurant was the first of many LEED certified stores and served as a prototype for future “green” construction projects nationwide. The president of Dunkin’ Donuts, the mayor of St. Petersburg and members from the United States Green Business Council gathered together to celebrate the store’s grand opening. ILM was excited to be included in the new concept. We manufactured and provided a small 18″ x 24″ LED light box with a printed graphic that displayed some of the stores key LEED features.
- Energy-efficient insulated concrete foam walls
- Energy-efficient lighting, including motion sensor for restrooms and offices
- Water-efficient plumbing fixtures
- Low-flush toilets and well water
- On-site recycling using earthworm casting
- Reusable mug program
- Paper cups
- Food donation
- Green cleaning
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.